Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
• decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
• prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
• assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
• establish a good working relationship with your bank;
• complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue and Customs & Excise;
• deal with company secretarial issues;
• set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
• decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
• keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements;
• help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.